Cash Reigns Envy All Around Me

I gotta take a min to murk these lies. Money revolves around those who have miniscule minds. When you let the green backs rule your life then that's when the temptation takes over and the guilt will seem to rise. We so involved in this windmill of life. Serial numbers and liberty bells on clean bills. We might as well serve manna and bow down to it. Since every body takes more time to get around to it. I've been rich off of moral values. With People in my life that will never doubt you. Never had a problem hating money. But the fact that I gotta make it makes the hate a lil funny. My baby moms gets half that. You really think that Im a lil sad for that . As long as she gets what's truly hers she can abuse what I give her and buy that new purse. I don't need to lie I dnt make six figures. But I got the pound cake to still rock them hilfigers. Come pay day my cell phone be on silent. My whole family hit ya boy up wildin. They say money make the world go round and I'm a lil dizzy. Thats why cash reigns envy all around me . if you can truly feel me.