Captains Log (12/25/14)

You didn't love me again tonight. Not like I love you. I can always tell, always feel it when you say "I think I'm going to go to sleep." You just want to stop looking at the boy who would do anything for you, because in this moment you wouldn't do the same. You don't want me to be your everything. You won't know that I'll stay up all night tossing and turning. A storm of emotions ravaging my heart. It's an anger that stirs the waves, it turns and turns and turns the current ripping apart the framework. And board by board, this old wooden heart is being fractured. Golden tooth and rusty nail driven out of place. It's the depression that creates a grey overcast to set the tone. Lightning striking each time a deep seeded worry comes to focus, and each time my heart plunges into the sea to stay safe only to be electrocuted like the rest of me. I don't know whether to sink or swim. My body becomes numb as I feel the envy chill my white knuckles. Wrath bloodies the hatred I lock away, I beat it beyond torture; the ship is sinking and all I can do is release my anxieties to the part of me caged within my soul. The truth, the honest truth, that I strangle, that I caress. That I savor each dying breath. That I am nothing without my storm. I am worthless without my crew, my ship is lost without it's captain, and I deserve my adventure. But do I deserve you?