In Your Possession

Wed, 07/15/2015 - 01:26 -- zari.

I just want to be held, but I figured if my pillows surrounded my outsides, I wouldn't feel as lonely.
And I would feel comfort and at ease only, but damn, I want to be held.
I want to feel the touch of a human glide against my skin, and feel the heat of our bodies interwine.
Hold my hand too, make me feel brand new, cleanse my mind from the pain I was use to, baby heal my heart and make it shine red instead of blue.
Kiss my forehead, because I want to feel loved; I don't want to feel shoved away every other day.
Baby, I want you to stay.
I don't want your temporary vacation in my bed; I want permanent housing, buy my bed, make it your home.
I just don't want to feel alone, so baby, hold me.
Hold me until our bodies are graved and obsolete.
I'm sorry, but my pillows aren't good enough; they never were, because my body craved you.
So baby please, hold me.
Never let me go; hold me so close that I can hear your heart beat.
Close so our heart beats can meet, and our blood stream can flow together, and our veins can tie the knot, and our lips can come together to create icy hot heat.
Just come and love me, guide me, revive me, enlighten me, heal me, feel me, read me, greed for me, while holding me.
I just want to be held, so baby, hold me.