YOUR MY SUICIDE

I'm sick,sick of love and bitterness since you left the sun does not come out wherever it, my heart does not beat the same,my mind is not longer clear,my eyes see only darkness and crying expire,I thought several times why you left me just as everybody do and have done.

I thought about getting a miracle for you to return
and my tears poured out a thousand times and my mind completely erased and my pencil and my pen painted not black,they painted the cry of my heart and I went from being inspired to write my heart broken by you.

It inspires me deeply saddened and still hear your voice in my dreams,your my suicide because death took away so suddenly because you left me in a world without space without love,you did the color of my pen and pencil a gray world in which ever escaped even with the promise new love,because my one true will remain your very inside me,and i'll break in every part and in every area of my life and my being.