Wounded

Wounded Souldier

My kindred spirit haunted, sentenced to life as an earthbound misfit,

needing to explain & analyze everything for nothing

took me down a long treacherous road marked with broken bones and crumbling headstones.

Swept up and pulled in by an undertow keeps me feeling tired & old, older than you'll ever know.

It goes like that skidrow song, "its 18+life to go" I am in chaos, but i wouldnt have it any other way, its okay because my disarray will not stay this way,

In due time i always put my disorder back in order. Jailed into a system I didnt have a chance to evade, now it feels like my only escape is by marching probations parade.

Failed attempts to be conformed, has long ago taken its toll .Total control is this wicked authority's goal.

I am Sam & therefore I'm damned. Drugged on meds since i was 5, now im nearing 25 and i am alright i

I've operated & functioned this way for over 2 decades. Being sober isnt always kind to a soul like mine.

You want me Sober? That would be the death inside my head, come and see ill show you just look deep into my eyes & you will see where true sadness lies,

Distant & far away now ive come to a place no one could have reached even if they tried. This is the story of my tragic life. The most beautifulest saddest part was after the fall, unfortunately.. i knew he would break my heart afterall.