Would you?

Dorchester
11 Locust Street

Would you miss me if I disappeared? Would you even look for me? Could you be sad if you didn't find me? Could you ever forget me? Maybe replace me in in time? Don't let our memories fade away. Promise you will try to remember, Remember me and what we were. Promise you will hold on, That you will carry on. If this day comes, Don't give up. Keep our story going, Let people know what we were. Prove that people are different, Don't let them knock you down.In those hard times My love, Just look back and smile. Hold those memories for those days, The ones where you can't go on. Don't let our memories fade, They don't need to understand. Let them think what they want, Do what you love. Run away from this world, Create one more beautiful. Keep it hidden, Don't let them destroy it. Make that place be our place, When you go there I will be there. You always said I was your angel, I was an angel on earth. Now my love, I'm your angel in the sky. Guiding you in dark times, Shielding you from harm. Don't give up, You know you're strong . Just prove it to them, Show them they can't hurt you. Don't let them bring you down, With these my last words. My love, Would you do this all if I disappeared?