World Hold On

World Hold On for those of us who were left behind and have fallen flat on our faces. World hold on for those of us who have lost our way and can't see the passage. World hold on for those of us who need a shoulder to cry on when life seems crappy. World hold on for those of us who keep digging, but the more we dig, the more shit we find. World hold on for those of us who have been led astray and have been lost, unseen to the naked eye. World hold on for those of us who have committed sin and seem to be falling in deeper the more we try to paddle. World hold on for those of us who destroy peace and equality when we see it as a threat t our own being. World, say a prayer for all your lost children who have fallen victim to those worldy distractions that leave many blinded, beaten and battered. World make a way so that all eyes will see those who have been left n the side of the road with no way to get back in the game. World, please be forgiving and show us a way, we can't do it by ouselves. We all need a helping hand in this crazy, mixed up, freaky, cruel, and unforgiving thing that we call life.