why i want to be famous

94702

Why I want to become famous
I would want to be famous because, I can sing the birds away, what a talent something I never thought I had but god give me breath of life something I never saw something I never knew existed. I one day can see myself singing in front of billions of people: god give me strength. When I thought I couldn’t stand anymore from being put down on stage, god gave me strength when I had no one. Doesn’t god work in mysterious ways and I’m back on track with why; I write and why I write my music. I plan on trying out for American Idol this summer and no one or nothing can stop me from becoming the person I ought to be in life because we only have one life to live. What a talent something I never knew existed. A lot of people say with such a little body I never knew such a strong voice could come out so powerfully but little do people know I have a lot to say and a lot to write about because I came from so far. My mother died when I was 13 yrs old, one thing I remember her saying is I can see you famous and rich one day but little do people know I have a passion for music and writing so it will all pay off in the end I won’t go out knowing I accomplished noting I’m a get ahead in life and my talents speaks for itself. Something I never saw something I never knew existed. This is the beginning of my life.