Why do I want to change my life

Sun, 01/12/2014 - 02:45 -- naval

My name is Madina. I have currently been working as a teacher of English at the English Language Learning Center. I am really into my job as it strives to do something good for those who I have been teaching. I graduated from university in the year 2011. Since that time I have been involving  into a teaching position at present. Nevertheless, I have always wanted to apply for another specialty relevant to human rights’ protection. It is something that I am on it all the time.

Furthermore, I do my best to attend different events such as UN Conferences that take place annually. My choice of this occupation did not come to me as a sudden flash, I desired to do my further studies in accordance with this area, and unfortunately there are not any relevant majors in whole Kazakhstan.

The reason that had a significant impact on my choice of Human Rights as a field of study is that my country is developing and there is so much misunderstanding in the society that surrounds me. Surprisingly, people do not know how to protect themselves as a lack of grasp of their rights. I just want to know how to help those people who want to live for a better life. A good illustration of this can be my mother. She is a cook and has been working at the same position for 20 years and last year when she worked in one of the famous restaurants in the city she was fired without any explanation to it. Also she was not paid anything for days she worked for. As it became clear for me later as the owner of this restaurant tries to make some leftover money on these people without paying anything at all. In fact, this is quite common in Kazakhstan nowadays all private places that offer a job are the subject to it. Even there are no any negotiation agreements between employees and employers as a great evidence of work. By illustrating this example out of hundreds I want to realize my ambitions and goals with the help of your program.

There is no wonder that as a subject to study it requires plenty of efforts  to get done, thereby one day  I want to feel myself relieved from the stress that my mother has to feel before getting the job. Otherwise this issue is going to increase in the upcoming future and the place where I have been living would not be attractive to anyone of us.

Additionally,  I strongly would love to guide people in sorts of problems  that might occur with violation of rights  and in order to make my intentions come true  I need your assistance as well as the right advice and knowledge of those who is are professionals in it.