Why

In psychology there are tons of studies being conducted on all types of topics like mental disorders and one of my favorite’s intelligence. According to Howard Gardner and his nine different fields of intelligence everyone is intelligent in their own way and everyone fits in one or more of the nine fields.  So my question is why; if they are doing all this research and study on the mind and on intelligence then why aren’t they implementing the ideas in the schools to see if they really work. You can’t teach everyone the same way; why why why why are they not trying these ideas, they should be trying to experiment with this as much as possible. This could be the push we need to help more Americans get jobs so we can better improve our economy. Some people learn better visualizing things, others may learn by doing it; why are they not trying different ways to use these skills.