This is Why..

I write when I just can't speak...when it seems like the world is falling apart and I fear my words won't be heard. I write because it helps cope with all the emotions I keep inside. I write because it means alot to me. I don't think I've ever really learn how to express myself until i started writting. I mostly write free verses. And it brings me so much true joy when I finish writting because it takes a awful weight off my chest. I also read my poetry to look for answers or look for something I could never see of the top off my head....But mostly writting gives me the voice I don't have yet. I am a passive person so I don't say everything I want to say because I want to avoid conflict. Sometimes I use writting to put my thoughts down because they won't come out of my mouth. When I have crushes writting truly does help me tell them what is in my heart. I write because it helps my life.