Who i met

Some day's ago a year for one this year for one as well i met two amazing people i met a heart of card's female and a knight chest peace there male othe knight was broken and the heart of cards was lonely an sad a bit but how i met the heart of cards was on a game in there art book we both love anime how i met the knight was simply a post he made on a app they both seem like lost soul's but the heart hides it while the knight shows it hes a solder who shall fall but have people to support him and her to keep them going one choose sosciaty an the other doesnt its amazing what others do and how to help hiding that they open there eyes to soscaity realize is and no one gets that but others who see and feel the same way they do and i know others might if they get and try to understand them there people who i choose to follow and look up to there the strongest most sweet cool peop-le ever and i wont ever let anyone say other wise and try to make me look diffrent about them. But hey there not the only ones i met i met a amaz-ing sweet guy as well i say hes a card aking and joker cause of how much he likes to tease me all the time hehe i love him so so much! He's more of a king though hes a leader and he also likes to keep others say from what i can tell hes more of a strong guy who try's to have everyones best interst as well as far everyone would see if they get to know him hes more of a friend then a foe but everyone likes to think hes a foe probably im not sure. But...I dont car what everyone says i love him for him hes amazing funny cool loveable softy even though he trys to act all tough and hot to me and hes smart and he has a good heart he trys to be scary sometimes i think but it fails if you ask me and yet im mostly easy scared hehe! But i know he loves sonic and horror comdey romance films i find it a bit funny how he loves romance films cause most people and guys i know probably dont while im always down for a cheesy love story! And i know ill always be his even if he doesn't realize it and hey babe if your readin this i love you with all my heart no matter what happen's! <3