Who I am who I used to be and what I think.

Mon, 12/12/2016 - 16:21 -- Munoz

I used to be that kind of person, who got 15-30 minutes late to school. But now I have changed that because attendance  can get me into a serious problem with grades. I used to not cared about school due to I was a new person in U.S.But now I do care because my future it what matters. I used to struggled with school a lot due to the new language. But now I still struggle but is less than before. I used to felt like I was nothing in the U.S. due to I could not communicate with people. But now I feel more confident about myself even that I can not speak a perfect English. I know that hardworking pays off. I am scared with the election, Afraid of Donald trump I mean not of him afraid of his actions, afraid that he can do idiotic thighs against the Latino Community. But I know that Is gonna change. When I was 6 years old I found that I have passion for soccer. But now I fall in love even more with soccer that's what keep me away from do bad things. Something that Had affected my life is my grandfather death. He was basically my dad, I had lived with him for 12 years old, all my childhood. My grandfather is my inspiration for I want to be professional soccer player.