Who Can Love Me

this, love, hurts, i, felt, much, worse, i am dry as hell within my wind pipes, my, heart, aches, to,much, fakes, so let me drop to my knees to be prayed up, my hands ashed up hands over the chest, vision of my love in the arms of another, oh shit these panic attack are like heart attacks, sight of my hands ashed up pain strike me oh god i don’t want to get  my knees ashed up. she has no love for me but her true love weigh’s in the balance while my true love cold words goes on death ears it goes in silence.if she can have a token of him then please set me free my love, let me go in peace within the sunset. i know longer wish the desire to be with you let me close my eyes if i can hear her subtle voice it once pleased me let me go please...i know longer desire the competition to compete for your love. i withdraw from the race i withdraw from the battle, i withdraw from competing for your love, why fight for what was never mine if i have to compete for love i don’t want it why compete for something that was never mine....