Who am I to Be?

(Who am I to be? Will my soul ever be free from the feeling of being in captivity of so much responsibility. My mind is beyond this flight, pondering on where am I to stand in the Nation of life, better yet being puzzeled by the thought of ever being great enough to meet the one we call Christ. For some reason many have come to the conclusion to assume they actually understand, but my real life feelings aren't what others accumulate through physical feature but yet what is held within. My story is deep,and although it seems to be Perfect, I have a long ride before I could ever consider it to be Complete. I guess only time can tell, and although that is true, I have come to comprehend that only experience developing wisdom will be the key to reveal and that's For real. ~KPM~ )

King_Poetic_Magestic

At one point of time I just felt like all hope was gone. Couldn't help that I had gotten caught in this crazy life all alone. I have been put through an excessive amount of pain and tragedy, hoping and seeking a part of me that I actually didn't want to see. There was a side of me that said I was out of luck, but then again I had another side encouraging me to not give up. So then I began to pray everyday soon to slowly watch my enemies fade away. As I continued to move on I began to witness changes throughout my life, finding myself in a much better relationship with Christ. So to this day I say Thank you Lord for bringing me through my trials and getting me back on board. Now I can see how to live better through the hype, knowing that Christ himself is going to help me live right. Now all I have to say is LIVE LIFE!!

King_Poetic_Magestic

What if life wasn't as you see it today?
What if whites were black and blacks were white?
What if the sky was dark and day was night?
What if right was wrong and wrong was right?
What if those passangers hadn't aboarded that 9-11 flight?
What if racism ceased to exist and was no more?
What if hate was gone? I suppose there would be no war.
What if more love was here?
What if more love was around? I'd assume there wouldn't be soo many people buried in the ground.
What if more laughter was here,
What if more laughter was in the air? I guess there would be no fouls but yet all would be fair.
What if my parents had never met?
What if my Parents were never there? Would I be here?
What if my pops never showed up, or if my mom had never been in my life?
Would I be who I am today? Would I have ever met Christ?
What if we all weren't on Earth? Would there be life?
WHAT IF???