Where is my mind?

when i lay down at night staring into the dark seeing monsters slowly coming through the walls coming toward me i close my eyes and go deep into my mind were my soul is at peace and body is relaxed were i can be whatever i want and do whatever i want...
were i can run in the meadow and lay with the flowers and share my secrets with them while they giggle and tell me there's..
then pulling the moon out throwing it into the sky...and grabbing the stars and throwing them in the air...
laying down in the grass as it wraps itself around me keeping me warm..
then reaching up slowly with just a finger touching the sky making it move like water..
watching the wind blow the leafs off the trees moving towards me to kiss me softly on the cheek
whispering sweet words in my ears...
running down the beach as the moon follows behind...
feeling my feet sink into the soft wet sand along the beach...
laying down feeling the water come over me like a gaint soft blanket rapping me in it
carring me off floating carelessly...looking up at the purple clouds as they smile down at me picking me up
carrying me to places ive always wanted to go
then laying down as it tucks me in and slowly carrying me across the sea
then opening my eyes back up to the darkness of reality...
so dark..so cold...wishing i could go back..and stay forever..and ever.....

jwiener

This is a beautiful poem, and definitely speaks to the fact that while we are alone in our minds, or dreaming, we are free to be anyone we wish to be. I particularly enjoyed how you used personification to describe the nature such as the leaves and the flowers. These lines give a very peaceful image, and definitely contrasted with the last lines of the poem, which bring the reader back to the cold, "darkness of reality."