What's Wrong

71119

I thought that I could trust you. With everything that I'm going through. Acting like you can't see. Acting like you want to be... Against me? But why? All I do is try. Even when I'm down. Not making a sound. Making you my number one. Even when you cocked your gun. At my lung? No my heart.... You just missed. And still you just dismiss. This lonely girl. This faithful girl. The one who wants to be your only girl. And part of your world. But I stand alone. Crying to a stupid love song. You still don't care. With all I share. In one ear and out the other. I feel like another. Another? Another girl that let go. Another girl on a plateau. Of a life you live. And still... I'm by your side. With a soul that died. I have that faith. That this is fate... Between us. Have you seen us? We were strong. We were set in stone. Destinies forever sown. But... What's wrong? Why's it such a horrible love song? We fuss and fight. Trying to catch the silver light. Emotions flying everywhere. Being to afraid to share. I guess I don't understand. You're not an ordinary man. Loving with all we got. We made a love knot. Our hearts in twine. I'm sure you're just lien. About your baggage. About the challenge. About the real issue at hand. Of how we have no plan. We're drowning in the deep end. Acting like there is no end. Death of this is what we face. I'm not going to be second base. Only your first. Helping your thirst . Faith in me is all you need. With this life, we can proceed.