This Is What You Made Of Me.

98837

Torn Apart And Broken Down, Left To Die Without A Sound, I Cant Sleep At Night, I'm To Weak To Put Up A Fight. This Hurt, This Pain, It Pours Down Upon Me Like Rain, This Weight On My Shoulders Is Pushing My Limits, Its Pushing So Hard The Earth's Plate Below Pivots, A Massive Quake Shakes Me Off My Feet, And My World So Stable Crashes Down In A Week. Your Words They Wont Tear Me Down Right Away, It Will Slowly Eat Me Away For The Debts I Pay. My Head Is Heavy, With That Of Envy. I Wish I Could Hate Just Like You, It Might Make This Easy For Me To Get Through. This Is No Way To Live Day To Day, Begging And Pleading For You To Go Away. Just Go Don't Speak Not Another Word, They Hurt Me So Much My Heart Is Stirred. I'm Trapped In This Mistake I've Made, This Game I Planned Out Wasn't Well Played, I'm Lost And Confused I Broke The Rules, I'm A Cheater And A Liar For Deceiving You Fools, But Now I Give Up I've Dropped Out Of The Game, Betrayed And Hated I'll Stand In Shame, Laugh As You Must Because I Know I'm A Joke, And For Revenge You Hurt Me Until I Want To Die? All I Wanted To Do Was Apologise, To Try And Make Up For Some Of MY Awful Lies. I'm Sorry I Hurt You So Unbelievably Bad, I Just Wish I Would Have Realized Exactly What I Had....