What is love?

Is it love when he tells me I can't wear my favorite tanktop because it shows off my cleavage? Is it love when he pins me down and says that if I loved him; I wouldn't say no. Is it love when he demands to see my phone because he doesn't trust who I am talking to? Is it love when I start failing classes because he says I don't need to do well to be with him. Is it love when he tells me this is the best anything will get, so why try? Is it love when he tracks my phone; because he wants to know where I am at all time. Is it love when he puts himself before me, expecting me to go along with it? Is it love when he makes me feel guilty, and ashamed for not wanting to pleasure him. Is it love when he beats me for not knowing why he's upset? Is it love when he makes me afraid of him. No. That is not love. It is love when he helps you feel comfortable in your own skin. It is love when he lets you take your time with life. It is love when he pushes you to be a better person. It is love when he trusts you. It is love when he is honest about what upsets him. It is love when he does everything he can to help you feel better. It is love when he tells you everything is okay. It is love when he thinks about your reaction to things before he does them. It is love when he cares about you. It is love when you are comfortable around him. It is love when each other's happiness brings happiness to yourself. What is love? "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs." (Corinthians 13:4-5) Love is peace, love is happiness. Love is life. 

Jazweifel

Know relationship abuse so you can stop it.