What goes around comes around

He gets in his car and turns on the radio thinking about his next victim gives him a warm glow  After a while he see's her, she's homeless he can tell by her clothes The rain beats down she's bound to want to get out of the cold  She's just in range as he winds his window down, he asks if she needs a lift up town She gets in his car like a lamb to the slaughter, he doesn't care if she's someones wife, mother daughter  He makes up a reason to go back to his place so he can get her alone,poor girl might just as well carved her own tombstone  Once inside he offers her a drink and puts on an old record As she looks out the window he picks up a piece of flexible cord  As he raises it above her head she spins round and plunges the knife, he looks down at his own bloodshed She takes the cord and ties him to the bed, oh how she loves the color red..  A few minutes from now the news will be on and she will show him where he went wrong  Flicking through the channels she finds the right one it warns of a woman who's on the run For terrible crimes made against men and how she killed them again and again  She leaves him alone now the deed has been done she doesn't care if he's someones husband, father, son  It took one man to rub her the wrong way and now she's going to make them all pay  As for this victim no pity can be found, for they say what goes around comes around.....