WAR

Antebellum is her name. Ignorance is the notoriety. The lack of certain clarities. Verbal verities varying violence focused on stupidity shattering creativity. Failures and crimes riveting through the essence of ricocheting illnesses air borne from sharp bushes of ratchet thorns and rubbish shadows. Dawns to mourn and days to rest for nights to feed into the flesh of human kind. Only to bind the darkness of souls to watch the sky roll into a reflecting bowl of a mirror inside a mirror reflecting a skinny person that thinks they're obese. To be evicted from a solitary moon of pondering, quite contemplation. Fractured minds and stitched  bodies that have faltered to cry seas rivers and lakes just to put the bodies at rest in peace by the contracted lease stating bodies to be laid in bodies of water but only for those who solidly falter bodily. You see, they say I caused her. Insane pain slain into a million pieces a day forced to rain the sorrows drowned in this forever forsaken country that's split into two pieces like me and my shadow. Rotten blood covers this third world country, bodies afloat and animals forgotten. Human kind now a human curse to be reused, recycled into a living hell repeated in cognitive verses with world saving purposes. Hearts clashing, love wrecking, verse sickening allergens, contagious from the iced heart, verses that dissect each part of the heat inside every fiber of dust made in human beings. But let the freedom bell ring. Iced lyrics, painful merits, frost bitten opponents suffering from merited lyrics. To pour the ink I forever inherited from the constellations above. Ink spilled from the Big Dipper filling my ink that I write vocally. Living in the middle of the universe now tell me I don't write my lyrics locally. To see the death of the writers bet. I murder vignettes. Dare to sign the reign or challenge to step to the noise that I'm waiting for. Four scores and 7 years ago words were performed to fore-warn the dangers of saying nock knock without the expectation of non existent animations just reality seeping in through the shades and shadows of the forbidden to ridden the challengers who attempt me. I'm waiting for you to lip me while war is lipping me evident that war lipped me first with the first pair of lips, chaotic sentences spoke on you with a preconceived wickedness that was relentless, that you are the second pair of lips, yet pussies are irrelevant. Rookies by a nature that was almost always benevolent. You started a battle and I finsished this war.

Nock knock Novo

The message is my favorite part. A woman started a war, she became the war. I stood strong while facing the adversities.