Venture of LOve

Thu, 08/23/2018 - 11:28 -- JoeK

Today I Lift my eyes to new & exciting ventures. I ventured to say, they all Rock & Win like a cup of potential.Today I win at everything I form & mention.And all goes well as I say, it's just that simple. 'Found this place while I was upgrading sites.My Round house kicks were unusually nice.Working out like a trainer headed to Greece.Being friendly & cool; nice to my niece. She's headed back to school & I'm back to Big Bank.Another notch on my belt as I departed the think tank.My rank & file is as HIGH as GatesI'm loving life & GOD and my case is made. My church  is alive like no other place.My personal walk is like a venturing pace.The way I move is wisdom's roll.That's why I'm ten steps ahead, Venture & Goals   My soul is secure in my Savior's handMy name is written in the Book of the Lamb.My time with parents is so uniqueThis venture of LOve is so complete. Praying to stay focus is an art of faith.My knowledge is shared like a book uncaged.Tough details flow as the Spirit releases above,And I start another chapter in this Venture of LOve.    Joey K;Don De'Von;"Venture of LOve" by Me 8-23-18  (c) 2018-19Thursday 8-23-18 (10:57a.m.) Published on Power Poetry