untitled

my eyes well up now when I say I love you.

although I wish this could be nature’s doing, a beautiful phenomenon just like Niagra my tears are the result of the many falls my heart has taken

the last person who told me they loved me left me and now when I say I love you to my family, whose love should be everlasting I am terrified that they too don't love me back

I am overwhelmed by emotions when I say I love you because it reminds me of when you said you loved me too. when I was protected not neglected I was held in your palm and safe from all harm but the minute you stopped loving me all bets were off

I can no longer read the poems I wrote for you or hear the songs I made for you because it angers me that someone who doesn’t love me was allowed into my creative world and deprived me of my energy.

I can no longer curb my anxiety because you made up the only solution that works for me and when I try to remember to do it I remember you

my panic attacks are now bigger than this hole you left, longer than your pause after I told you I love you, and deeper than this depression I fell into

the only reason I got out of bed was that there was a chance I might see you

but if I just so happened to catch your eye you would look at another girl

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}