Untitled 4

“Go with the one, be with the one, choose the one, marry the one that loves YOU," but how can I not decide which is better…to be loved by someone I couldn’t love back, or to love someone who couldn’t love me back. What IS love? It can’t just be a matter of words, when I’ve become so close with the wind? How can I finally listen and not just hear, be it anything from the wind to music, why does it all, all of a sudden sound so different? How can I FEEL the music this time around? Lyrics aren’t just words anymore, the mind doesn’t have to bother with them anymore, the soul feels them. How can the wind know what my soul wants? It’s like it knows how fast to move, how exactly the perfect amount of cool and breezy to be, and when to come...it makes breathing easier just when it knows how difficult it became, just when I thought the leaves on trees wouldn’t move anymore, so this state of mind and emotion wouldn’t last forever, after all…nothing did right? Even the relationship between the soul and body doesn’t last forever, it must at one point exit the body…where did all this come from? The body had always been trapped, maybe the mind wandered elsewhere at times, throughout, or maybe I never felt my soul, no one cared about the soul anymore, no one stayed long enough to reach it, what ever happened to SOUL mate? The bodies can’t even be buried together, then why does the connection of only them matter anymore? The bodies won’t last forever, they’ll either burn or become part of the ground that they’re buried in, but the soul…the soul is eternal no? He did reach the soul, not even trying to. He used his mind, and I just ended up feeling him. My mind didn’t even matter or exist anymore, I didn’t even need it, my soul had completely taken over my life...it felt and felt and felt…my mind has completely left my body…believe me when I say there’s no “think Aisha, think Aisha, think Aisha” anymore, at night my soul traveled back...songs, smells, the wind, and quiet brought me back, a nostalgic feeling I have no words to describe because the feeling is so extreme and the mind is absent that only the soul can FEEL those feelings even more this time, it’s a different feeling that was lost somewhere in between…before he was all I thought about, now my heart and my soul has taken over, I just FEEL him, I don’t breathe him though, I breathe back times the soul also felt, but for different reasons, the mind was innocent, the soul, broken…the soul never repaired itself but the mind had taken over…and if you could feel what I feel, you wouldn’t care about this world anymore…who says, who watches, who laughs, who cares? Just leave…because silence is all I hear anymore, that’s when you know you’ve become friends with time, and you’ve married patience, and you’ve left matter…nothing matters anymore…just to be able to feel is a feeling so great…I’ve stopped thinking of what was, what is, and what will be…I’ve gained my innocence and the feel of that time back, yeah my mind plays games with me, sometimes it comes back, but the soul says “feel, feel, just feel,” you can breathe so much better when you can FEEL the wind, what you feel is connected to someone somewhere, I felt lucky because I felt no one else had the power to feel what I felt, no one could reach the places I reached