Untitled 1

30314

Dream divisions.. dreams and visions ..real life.. life is real?.. man I can’t see a difference.. clean the pigeons.. pigs for eons.."P" out the the pig mixed with that.. stands for we we stand for a mass of peons.. no-one wants to find themselves .. all they want to do is attract those.. who attract negativity onto themselves..Misery loves what it sells.. more hate, envy, and jealousy.. yet it’s propelling me into an opposite pole.. which holds reverence.. Positivity.. Rocks the dendrites that live in the.. Gulfs of my brain.. And positions me radially with thinking cognitive.. critical and extreme.. my visions.. drown the thoughts with perspectives..Visions

don’t always picture

what’s to be mentioned.. therefore when I walk.. I speak with a Godly Tone..breath of kindness.. Dialect that’s kindred.. And Sturdy bones..Curdling lungs and ears made of stone.. What else is there to mention.. Besides.. That which escapes the memory of a man turned.. Goldfish.. I say this because.. the world is turned into a bowl..dish.. Blood runs thick like tomato soup with the goldfish on the cusp.. connections.. hard to rupture in this concoction like cheese

on top that’s melted.. Elementary portrayal and a Collegiate understanding..it hurts when your mind goes through betrayal..because it’s in fluctuation with a

muscle that’s beating in your sternum region..But that’s all the reason to sit down and and tell.. Sit and marinate in what you observe and begin to reason.. Treason of what it is to be Woman or Man.. waiting for someone without the sum of one to take a stand.. Spoken Word has taught me the measure of a man…Observance…

Eloquence...and how to tell the difference.. but with ears made of stone.. it’s hard to listen..with eyes made of glass.. I don’t have a window.. with brows made of wood.. there’s only pain and splinters.. but my hearts made of gold and I don’t pump blood i only pump a difference.. not a deference.. Righteous!!!!!

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

amazing poem
continue to expand on one's vocabulary
great job in bringing this poem to life

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression!