Unknown

33167

In life we go through things that sometimes we don't understand ourselves. We are lost and confused. It drives us to the point where we feel as though we cannot fight anymore. Strength has failed and your mind is blown away. Emptiness takes over in our hearts. We want to die but death seem so far away. Not even it wants to venture near us. We look thru darkness searching for light. Only to find more heartache and agonizing pain. For all its worth something must give. This pain cannot last forever cause I cannot handle the problems it's giving me. I reach out to find serenity and peace only find to loneliness and misery. God can i escape this prison of madness. Or will I be forced to endure the struggle of forsakeness. I long to be free again from this war of the mind, body, and soul. I long to be happy and to conquer my fears and be resilient to it all. I long to be the light that used shine all around. I long to be free from this boundage of sin that is holding me down...