An Ugly Dump

FUCK ITThe time has come to scream and runaway from youI smell poison on your tongue.Whisper me sweet things in my eartell me your deepest fearsI wished for moreand now I want to disappearthe racing thoughts in my mind have become clear.No more treading lightlyor trying to suppress the fire in meI knew this would happen soonwe would grow tired of smoking treeand to believe we allowed deceit to be the key.I am tired of playing these gamesnot knowing whether I am the one to blamewe both have many issues it's truehowever we are both humans that feel painso do not patronize me or call me insane.I went to the shrink the other dayshe helped me realize boys love to betrayand so do girls don't get me wrongbut guys have this ability to lead you astray lost in an abyss was the way I felt when my heart started to decay.In all of this I said FUCK ITI dropped him like a piece of shita really smelly, ugly, heavy oneand now I can take a hitpunch right, left, it doesn't matter because I quit. And his side: