An Tribute to Marriage

Fleeting desires cannot promise everlasting happiness. The marriage bed is definitely worthy of respect and reverence. Though marriage has it's challenges and tribulations, I still would not exchange it for anything else in this world. My wife's love, the way she shows that love cannot be reproduced by any bit of technology any man made contraption.
How did I learn this? It has taken me a very long time to hear words like this resonate with me and give their voice.
Marital love is Joseph's commitment to his spouse Mary
It is deeper than the emotions and the five senses. It is a spiritual promise that society can neither understand or see.
My worthlessness was a dark lie, because God is who I was created for and love. My emotions were weakened to my more hidden impulses. I could not stop their charybdis mouth from taking me to the chamber of sin.
And even with all the problems of this world, heaped up high, marriage is still worth more in happiness than life as a single man.
Love must have the patience of a flower. It needs watering and lots of sun, said one man I saw on television one time, a pastor. And though it may seem too obvious a lesson to be profound. It is through the doing of that good deed that it's secret is unlocked.