Train food

Train food is like I spoke to the devil in Miami but instead of him wanting to sell his soul for fame and fortune he wants to go back and connect with god but it's already too late. It's scary because it's like in real life, x was trying to better himself and then it got stopped when he died. He also mentions "how far are you from home", "about 30 minutes". and X died 30 minutes from his house and there's a train track right behind the RIVA motorsports he was murdered at. He also mentions "you coulda had kids now whatchu finna do" and x did not die immediately so he had time to think about his son Gekyume before he passed. There's a lot more like how he said "I was dressed for winter while the summer rays were kissing me" and he was wearing a hoodie and a jacket in the middle of summer when he passed but its way too much to type out. Ive been thinking and connecting ever since ive heard the song and its really scary, especially when x said "I should have fucking ran I-". Its almost like time froze while he was getting murdered and he made a song about what was going through his head and how he felt