The torment of a drunken mind

The torment of a drunken mind...Poisoned by thoughts that keep me up at night.My eternal fight against this relentless hunger, just an image of hope that I destroyed when I was younger.  Now creatures of psychosis eat away at my dreams, slowly starving in the emptiness of this vacuum within me.  It was my heart they were looking for.Ravenous with desire and yearning to feed.They could smell the atrophy and disease from where my heart once beat.These creatures found only darkness, for I have no heart that upon which they could feast.  Imposters with eyes it's our imagination that stains the light, blissfully ignorant as the daytime regains our sight.. So I pretend that everything will be alright, it's reason disguised with the faith of previous nights....Still I drink up whatever's left inside, to numb the shake left by my mind. Yet these faceless voices of violence is all that comforts this hatred that binds us.  I'm forever blinded as my corrupted reflection denies what I lost. I realise now nothing will ever be alright, it's too late by the time I've realised the dark is now daylight.  We never gave up, just let our minds run dry...let the moment take hold....the same old hatred filled up unresolved.  It's not a question I remember or an emotion delivered, just a picture I try to trace back to the drawer. Faceless without order- the sketch ripe for fodder..Like my words screamed loud enough will make u see order. But now it's over, the times elapsed without dreams taking hold. No mind of ours will ever overcome alcohol.  I slept to loud, felt proud to claim lives that held me down.Within these tears the years made it clear that no matter what hell keeps me here, the bottle I emptied filled my soul with spirit.The life I filled was mixed with fear.  Now time just seems to go on and on...and on and on, while all along the bottle's won....   What's life inside a bottle all alone, when all along the bottles gone.