Tims

Wed, 10/31/2012 - 14:09 -- dread13

I instill fear in you When I stomp Smells of nubuck amd suede Dark casts of energy Fullfilling your candyland Of jets That flutter with the wingspan of Measurement conversions Great turbelence It outlasts you And for a period of time you scream Not knowing that gas Seeping through The fullness of the smell Stops you in your tracks As it gets stronger You faint Not knowing that suede and nubuck would be your last sight Jets stall And falls through the sky Losing the wingspan of Obsence exploitations Relinquished by the like of new Each wing burning And along with it you do to Not smelling the burn of skin But the smell of suede and nubuck And your forever lost Im the crisp break ...............................................of scoops beyond fortifying measures.

RebeccaYSPerez

Hello there dread13! I really like your poem! But I would like to see you seperate the lines better so that it flows better in the reader's mind.

Becca.