TIME 4 CHANGE

Fri, 01/05/2018 - 14:35 -- doap22

I'd Like to take the time and salute some of the HEROES in the World,First and Foremost GOD!!!I don't know how U do it,My prayers alone should exhaust U.Yet, U unselfishly watch over us day by day,Knowing our STORY already Written,As we learn our lessons on the way.Man!!! As much as the Police are given a BAD Name.2 the ONES that really honor the badge 2 protect and serve us.I place my hand 2 my HEART and number 1 Finger points 2 U in THANKS!!!2 the Soldiers that FIGHT 4 our Country Thank You,4 making me feel Safe when WE lay down 2 sleep, aahhh.and 2 the Firefighters, Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff,That fight 2 keep our HEARTS from Flatlining.Thank U 2 the Ministers of every Faith,We got 2 appreciate your fight 2 standby,And teach a religion that takes US on a stronger FaithAnd Oh, yes!!! And to the Battered Women and Abused Children,Thank U 4 your Courage it gives me Courage.Don't give UP!!!Run!!!Be Free!!!And 2 the Single Mothers and Fathers oh Thank U  2 4 reminding me I 2,Can B the parent 2 my child I NEED 2 Be.And Oh and Oh yes and to the Homeless Thank U,I once was your Neighbor NOW I can Give back 2 U.To the Ones that Dream BELIEVE and NEVER give UP,Thank U 4 showing Me Im not ALONE.To Poetry Over Music Thank U,4 helping me see My Talent I took 4 Granted.Hmmmph!!! Wow! And 2 my FRIENDS U know who U are,Thank U 4 Believing in ME when I didn't Believe in MYSELF.U see your HEROES should BE,Who make U STRONG ya'll!!!To the Late Heroes, Mama Miss U,Until Next LIFETIME Rest In Peace, Rest in Peace.President Obama says, "I's Time 4 Change.",Let's Change Ya'll.My Heroes,Thank U..... © D.O.A.P. © All Rights Reserved  SongWriters: DOAP & ROLYN MAYS For DOAP Squad Entertainment & RoadBlockCleared Productions