Things need a change

Where did life go wrong? When did my life end up being left in the shadows? I just want everything to stop. Everything is so hectic. I can't handle living a life where I'm to insecure, shy, scared and nervous to be myself because I know that everyone will judge me.

Everyone just makes fun, stares and bully's the girl in the back of the class making her feel insecure. I can't handle kids at school telling me death threats or telling me to just end my life. I'm sick and tired of everyone bullying me because I'm not rich or popular. Just because I don't have those amazing beach waves, perfect flawless skin, rich clothes or perfect life it doesn't mean you need to treat me like shit everyday.

Why am I not good enough? Because social media and our society has lead us to believe that we girls have to have rich clothing, perfect hair, flawless skin, perfect parents, perfect life, perfect make up or be rich. Society and social media platforms should have taught up that we can accept everyone for who they are but instead we all ended up tearing each other's skin apart with our hurtful words. We all give each other stairs that feel like bullets piercing through our skin. We should have learned to be good people instead of terrible people.

If you want to change this economy and society you have to learn what to do right for America and other contries. Us teenagers and kids need to be the good change that we want to see in the world in our future. We need a positive future for the kids in the world. We need a good generation start for our new generation of kids.

supermlm

things do need to change

Annette M Velasquez

Beautiful sentiments and oh, so true... I agree 100 percent. You've expressed yourself clearly here and used good detail on your writing... I think you'd like my poems "Triumph over Trauma" and "fool" on this site.