Tendencies

I have tendency to dwell on the past , i have a tendency to downgrade myself on my failures, i have a tendency to have a pessimism bout my dreams . but most of all i have a tendency to not explain what i feel so i bring out my notebook nd pen nd start to scribble. I tend to let my writing capture my energy so i as speak i hope that people feel me ! My mind is feelin so remit as start to let my character show. Selcouth strange, uncommon. its origin is middle english but yet im American. This character of mines is quiet selcouth to you due to the fact that its been held in by all my faults, so now that im lettin it show people are startin to become inquitious by my actions although im still prococurante bout yall suggestions and beliefs. Truth be told im starting to get older and my mind is starting to grow so i beginned to expand my vocabulary to show that im becoming an educated black man. Is that an tendency of my father or even his father father ? well i don't know but i know i want to be the best i can for my sons when i have them and i take them back to my birth land and show them what i started off with. I have a tendency to use my angression as my inspiration, so im quiet ambitious. I have tendency to date girls with a meritorious intellect and  self-respect. I can't stand a female who depends on others so i beg you all to be indepent and ambitious bout anything that has meaning to you. I have a tendency to give girls the most respect no matter the situation, I have a tendency to let my emotions get the best of me so forgive me for sudden outburst of anger and acknowledge me when i ask u to accept my apology cause i neva meant it to be . I have a tendency to become reticent bout anything thats secluded in my mind or thoughts... so don't give up on me after ive given an flase answer.  

I  have tendencies... So i pray that u please forgive me