Teacher, Teacher

Mon, 12/02/2013 - 21:27 -- KeoNash

I was told a mind is a bad thing to waste. Yet of those minds why must the blocking of teacher salary be minimum to the ever so clever oil driller or rather dead lined jobs? Thick and rich in knowledge and sweet to the core, teachers can be just as heroic as the next guy, they are wispy flowers, the petals swaying emptying knowledge and pollinating the earth with what they know. I have learned and will always feel attached to those who tell me before time, teachers do not get paid to give love, that little feeling of being a mother or father to their students seem like rich syrup making me feel as though life is just one honey hive of knowledge. Oh teacher teacher, you brave soul, you will not get grey with knowledge , you will never get old.

Dudebuddi

I really liked the ending of this poem! "Oh teacher teacher, you brave soul, you will not get grey with knowledge , you will never get old." This was my favorite line!