Summer night so life

Sun, 11/18/2012 - 19:57 -- Demi678

90720

By: Alyssa

some nights I lay there in the beautiful colored sand and I would say feel the ocean breeze through my soft brown hair on a summer night I'd lay there and stare at the oh so soothing bright sky and wonder how many wonderful things there are in life even on a beautiful summer night some nights are to hot some nights are to cold but in this summer night its just the right night to let your mind wonder through the air i'd lay here and dream i'd lay here and pray the one thing I wish is for this summer night and you to never end , with you in my arms and roses on the floor I know in my heart you'll always be around in this summer night. In ways we have so much pain in our past but I know by now that I will never last without you by my side it makes me stronger at last with all those hopes and dreams that I had I now understand these dreams in my heart so from day to nights from hot to cold I lay here dreaming of the most wonderful things I know, And with you by my side I will never be hurt I will never again cry in pain as long as your by my side Holding me close in your arms, Now I know you will always keep me safe and stronger no matter how much pain we have been through in the past with you by my side I will be stronger even in the summer nights.

Demi678

like