Summary

The book call The words of Gandhi by Richard Attenborough. I believe the person I  read about leader or man who willing to use nonviolence to fight with violence. During the Gandhi time. I need this book. Let me be honest with you. There was a lot work that difficult or large for me to understand what Gandhi  try to say or tell. Of cough, I need help. By need help , I did some research  about Gandhi. I found a very interesting movies that pull on YouTube. This movies tell me almost everything but this movies is different from the book. The book have every word that Gandhi been quote. I always hear the name of Gandhi but  don’t know who he very are. I  want to find a lot of Gandhi’s life as following; “Indian people’s struggle for independence from Britain.” “ Mohandas K. Gandhi was born in 1869 to Hindu parents in the state of Gujarat in western India.” He marriage with Masturbating Mackay, at the age 13 year old.Gandhi die at the age 78 year old by maunder or shooting. After High School, he went to  “University College, London (UCLA)Known form Leadership of Indian independence movement,philosophy of Satyagraha, Ahimsa or nonviolence.” (Google)

I chose this book because the title got me. The Words Of Gandhi, I want to know what do a man with a powerful of nonviolence will tell to the whole world. If you ask what do I learn from read this book? I learn that the Indian People have a great leader, a great people, and the best team works ever I see. His people gather as teamwork that very powerful knew as the nonviolence. Indians got hit from the British. This very powerful man with a very large group of people well not to fight to get their freedom and they willing to stay still and got hit to injury. I believe that everyone  in the world know some knowledge of this leader that was a brave man in the nonviolence side, good side, or heave side.  But the British still beat India like they are animals.

This group knew as the Indian people or the people of nonviolence Who will do ever it take to This Gandhi was the most important I ever read of. If today, in the history there are no Gandhi or no Dr.King JR. I am believe that violence still go on of the world today. I knew for sure that if Gandhi don’t born than Dr.King JR. don’t have the idea to fight for freedoms. Because Gandhi and Dr.King JR. to make our freedoms happen today. To other people this people might not be as important as their own leader. To me, no matter who is who but if that person make the world change like Gandhi and Dr.King JR. There I’m admire their name or face to myself until I die.The Britain was their biggest challenges that the Indian people have change and get their own freedom at that time. Who face this challenge?  All the Indian and Gandhi are cooperation,  non violence , faith, and peace  person. This was one my his that get me. All is well with you even though everything seems to go dead wrong, if you are square with yourself.” This was problem so relate to the freedoms of the U.S.A., and  He say, “ All the thing we think we do to get us a better life was not true but your actions are the most important.” “We should then eat to live, not live to eat.”  Let me guess about  the quote telling us what happen to their at that time. He try to say that they not give up until they have what they need was the freedom. He also say, “I brave not the shadow of a doubt that any man or woman can achieve what I have, If he or she would make the same effort and cultivate the same hope and faith.”  I have a feeling that Gandhi was the great role model for every human brains.