Suicide To Death And Then Heaven

He was suicidalBut he just kept holding onMaybe it was the friends Maybe it was the funMaybe he was too much of a cowardTo shoot himself with a gunMaybe he kept thinking There was something beyond So he kept saying Maybe there's a God out there He kept prayingAnd some of his things he would shareHe kept hopingMore than anyone would dareThen he got cancerIsn't that really weird So now that he was dyingHe didn't really want to dieBut no one had the answers When he started to ask whyHe went through chemoBut it was just another useless tryCause though it work for others For him the tie wouldn't tie One day he went to heavenBut other thought his life had failedHe had faith to pray to GodWhy didn't God healSo often no one knows what happens Beyond this earthly veilIt takes faith to trust in JesusIt takes faith to believe Heaven is real Blessed are they that believe and have not seenJesus said to ThomasThis is not just an empty dreamThis is a promiseSo give up the faith because life is meanDon't get stuck in a rhombusPray and trust the King of kingsGreet each other with a handshake, hug or holy kiss