Suicidal

Suicide is a action I feared ive come to Due to the pain and the hurt ive been through Sitting in the dark room with a knife in my hand Cuting and cuting again and again The blood drips and hits the floor Cant feel the pain anymore Im a fighter with a battle wound That wont heal I said I had depression But you ignored it You missed the sighs So I kept it all on the inside As the days went on I realized I have no place here Just a waste of space here A disgrace Just a average girl misplaced I see no other way To make me feel like this is my place So I load the gun With only a single bullet Writing a letter to my parents that say “Just know I tried to find my place You let the sighs slip away Are you proud of the daughter you raised? A fighter with battle wound Bleeding no stop I sat alone everyday With noone to tell me its going to be okay Wearing long sleeves to hide the cuts.” That was ther because she was in this rut. ”Its time for me to say goodbye Its time for me to go now But don’t worry youll see me soon Just listen the recorder on the bed.” Standing in the mirrior with disgust on her face As she looked at all the bleeding cuts “Now its time to go now Goodbye,goodbye” she said as she pulled the trigger Aloud bang fills the air The sigh that shes gone now Goodbye to this sinful world She found her place in the end. this poem is copyrighted.