The Story Should Be Something Extraordinaire

Once upon a time, there was a vibrant and easygoing person who worship the entire world completed, she believes her miracles before, her name was unique beforehand out to the community land of wonders, she belong her universe, Jasmine, she got her fantastic laughs, the voice she truly have when she sings perfectly in words, her smiles were uplifted like million of out stunning stars were shining brighter than ever, every breath she led in and out kindly and smooth, her moonshine eyes would be dreamy at first before and therefore, she accomplished her beauty, she see and saw the world together, her royalty has been grown, when she got her lovely and kind raindrop tears were coming down so suddenly, she thought her own loyalty heart of hers would be in love, she dances along on the bare naked feet nonstop action, she follow her footsteps to found a decent boy of her lifetime and lifestyle dream to be, she improve her magic coming true, the story of her life was meaningfully and pleasant  Written byMichael James Brindley 10-16-17