still picture

i have only know after and before never now beacuse there was never now even this this is not now and this is, there is no way to explain it, no Way to know it.

I was here and i was there, still what place did i take, where have i sat and laid, closed my eyes and said goodmorning

whished for more intesitiy, but scared of velocity, how come that is, was

man i am or Will not be, neither woman, never a Child, perhaps i was never born, here at that time i was not me but them, together

is it noon or dawn, birds or late, so late, early screams of the hungry crows sreaching for now and then but never tomorow

beacuse tommorow Will tell a story, short, dainty, sickly that famine Will follow but not of the kind past has seen

now is past and past is now, but where do We fit, i ask and asnwer but never question

where is You that i have taken and where are me that i have long time ago accidentaly given as a gift, humbly to someone ive never rememberd

sadly dancing is no different than lively dying, yet i still dont know why we never had now even when you never asked, there is no way to explain it, no way to know it.