Spoken Word and Active Truth

95051

I’m surrounded by cheaters, ignorant schemers; kids that think they’ll pass by being unrealistic dreamers. When will they wake up and see the truth? Then again, society hasn’t put much expectation in youth, the Bible says to demonstrate the fruit of the spirit, but people can’t represent if they never hear it.

These peeps are stuck in a daze, trapped in a faze where they think they can get away with anything, but if you get away with always breaking the precepts and laws, for as God is your witness, He will see you fall.

You’re just an ant on a tree, a little whirl in the galaxy. Stop rebuking cuz you aint free and life aint no fallacy! Trust in the Lord, for He’s your cup of tea. Impermeable, Everlasting, Redeemer, and Friend. But if you don’t accept him, then surely soon will come your end and then the rest of your life will be spent down below with God’s only fiend.

Those shouldn’t be the trends for us to set in our lives. But people just keep wasting money, not bothering with tithes. Kids say, who needs family ties when I got friends by my side like a fat man’s got his fries. All of this talk is a bunch of lies. Sure, friends can be there through thick and thin, but who was there when you were first to begin? Who crafted your pattern before there were rings around Saturn? Or picked out your soul mate, before movies began on tape? Man, we so wrapped up in the technologies of the world. New ipods, new iphones, Kindles and DVD’s; everyone’s taking for granted the little things. But the little things just add on to God’s perfect wonder; we used to be at the Top, but humanity puts us under.

Man’s always thinking we can get through life on our own; we forget to watch our tone when we’re fighting with parents; our excuses are on repeat like robotic parrots. We’re ignoring the opportunities, waiting for life to fall in the right places and then we fill the awkward spaces with our foolish speech. The ignorant fussing, the bloodsucking cussing like a poisonous leach. Once it’s in our brain, it will never be out. Yet people doubt the power of persuasion so they allow the devil in. Pornography, lust, murder, evil deceit. We’re constantly running into evil with our debaucherous lead feet. Like we don’t got control, but we aint no animals! We should be able to put those thoughts outta our minds, focus on God; separate the truth from the lies.

But man is sin prone, we can’t live life on our own, that’s why we need God’s son who’s the only one that can save our damned spirit. So listen to this lyric! Listen to this truth. God wants you in Heaven with him, so don’t be a Doof. Set yourself apart from temptation and apart from the sin. Allow Jesus in and make Him your kin. Trust in His power for every last hour of your life. You got the power to overcome your strife. So stop your foolish walk and with Jesus, have a little talk, and with A, B, and C; you’ll no longer live a life of Sloth.