Someday.. I Will Be Redeemed

A young man told me these words:

“Lately, I haven’t been the person I should be. Injustices clouded my vision. The wrong doings changed my point of view. I’ve felt pain, anger, fear, suffering, and hate. It came to the point where I sought justice and revenge.  

I believed I could’ve brought righteousness by my own ways and hands. I would have done anything as long as I would have brought peace. Little did I know, I was lied too and deceived. I lost my path and was consumed by darkness.

I have tried to remember the fine era, an era when I was good. I struggle to remember who I was. I do not even know who I am.

Thankfully, there is still hope. I now try to arrange my steps and continue the path that I once left leaving all the darkness behind.

It has been difficult but I do not stop. Slowly but surely I continue my path. I will continue and pick up where I once left off. The only thing I ask for is to be at my side. Please do not let me fall.

I know I have lost my path but there is still hope that soon and someday I will be redeemed”.