So high

I feel like I just spent the night taking shots to drown out my pain. I can hear every word, every thought in my head like it’s a f*cking hurricane. And I know I didn’t go to a party never went to the club… nah I spent last night lonely, so how come I feel like I’m comin down offa drugs?

I get so high, get so high just to find just to find
That life’s gotta vendetta against me
So I get low, I get low till I got nowhere to go
I’m lost in my mind:
Addicted to the promise of a better life…

Swear my blood is boiling in my veins, go on an tell me I’’m f*cking insane… I know. I’m bat sh*t crazy, phyco. Gotta morphine mindset and codeine runs my soul: methamphetamine f*cked up all my goals. But hey its ok I got a cocaine brain, ya I’m doped up to the core, but I don’t think it’s funny anymore…

That life’s gotta vendetta against me
I’m lost in my mind:

I’m choking on my own thoughts, Im slurring all my words. Can’t walk in a straight line, I swear I’m not drunk sir. No I don't got drugs in my system: Im just f*cked up naturally. I’ll tell you that I’m alright just so you’ll let me be. My head is screaming at me, begging to be set free. Cause my serotonin isn’t working and I ain’t got no dopamine...