"SING FOR THE MOMENT"

"I Try my best to sing for the moment. But I Hear nothing but silence. Cold air blowing on my neck. My ears ringing every time I feel a bad tongue speaking. Vigilizing death upon drinking. My eyes water every time I feel an angel weeping. I can see in souls of lost sheep. A lion trying to Prey the weak. I hear stories that can bring peace. But it leads us back to the reap. Causing destruction to our communities. Leading us to Armageddon once again. It's a pattern "man" can't detach from. We have to have more. We have to have it all. It's the sign of greed. Destruction, ego, And fiends. Our minds begin to fade into the darkness. Causing suicide to creep behind us. We're so blinded by the "Riots" that we tend to forget about the silence. "Nothing screams louder than the sounds of silence." Most of our minds are closed that we can't hear our souls sing. Look through yourself and hear the phone ring. Don't hold back, Don't have mercy, Open your eyes, show me."