sh*t you can't say to your teacher-Education

Some people hate going to school while others love the thought of being at school even while on vacation. I’m always looking forward to a new school year. Personally, school was the time for me to make new friends, learn new subjects, and get closer to my goals. School was a time to get away from all the other issues in my life and have a bit of fun with my friends. School was the time to get my peace and think about something else then being depressed. School was the time for us to find our soul mates and start out on different journey.

High School especially was the time to love, laughed, cry, and think about the future.

High school was the time to battle peer pressure, bullying, and addiction.

Science, History, English are my favorite subjects of all. Some kids lose focus because of cell phones, and classmates. There is a time to play and a time to learn. Thinking about your future starts with getting good grades, conduct, and GPA. High School is where it all starts. It can either end there or continue to a brighter tomorrow. Kids need to focus and understand the obstacles and consequences of not taking school seriously. Teachers need to pay attention to every student as if it was their own child and help them understand the materials. Each child learns in their own way and pace so it’s your method of teaching that can either help them or break them. 

solisles000

It has taken me twelve years to realize

One, I am just another student to pass.

Two, teachers are all taught that grades is what determines the intellectual capability of their students.

Three, I am being taught by computerized humans.

One, I am just another student to pass.

Four, they believe I won’t notice their frustrated stares.

Five, it’s always just easier to give me the answers.

One, I am just another student to pass.

Six, I can see the pity they all carry in their eyes.

Seven, they always let kids like us slide on through.

Eight, “if you don’t understand it, its ok.”

Nine, “you can always attend a community college.”

Ten, I am just another student to pass.

It has taken me twelve years to say

One, I am not just another student to pass.

Two, I am more than just a letter grade; give me an A, and I’ll still be more.

Three, you teacher, learn the methods of a priest, and teach what you believe in.

Four, just give me time, and I promise I’ll understand.

Five, no. I come to school to learn, not to be given up on.

Six, ha-ha, believe me; I’ll make someone out of myself. I dream big.

Seven, teach me what the word motivation means, and you learn how to apply that concept.

Eight, “let me rephrase my question teacher, will you help me understand the problem?”

Nine, “Show me the applications to Columbia, Harvard, or Baylor.”

Ten, I am not just another student to pass.