For Shining Tomorrow's Morning

Even though I am desperate today,

I will smile for cheerful melody that birds sing alongside and wake me up gently,

I will be joyful for peaceful rest that a cup of coffee brings and dips me into sweetness,

I will be delighted for warm memory that childhood photo album reveals without falsehood and embraces my pain,

Because there is tomorrow that I dreamed.

Even though I am in sorrow today,

I will smile for thoughtful greetings that people around me offer and fill my heart with overflowing love,

I will be joyful for considerate prayer that my family softly shows and gives me energy every day,

I will be delighted for passionate motivation that I can challenge such a hardship and gain much confidence in return,

Even though I am alone today,

I will smile for bright light inside me that I can discover infinite potentiality and exit the eternal darkness,

I will be joyful for righteous decision that everything can be penetrated without a mistake and be led to deeper truth,

I will be delighted for colorful hope that my future comes closely with enthusiasm and is encouraged endlessly,