She loves you more then you know.

All she wants is for you to hold her,

But you'd rather strangle her mind with lies till her brain oozes of depression.

She loves you more then she loves herself and still

That's not even enough to satisfy for your greed.

She worries when you don't call

Cries when she gets ignored,

But she still puts you on that fuckin pedestal

like your her prize Possession, the light of her life even when everyone sees you’re the dark cloud that brings those rainy days to stormy nights..

She sleeps grasping on a pillow craving for your touch,

But you rather be laid up with some ho, busting a quick nut, sweating with hot sex in the air then be with a true woman who really down for you, lay it down on you, would even make a meal for you, do for you more than what your mama ever did.

She wants to build a life with you, and maybe one day have your kid.

Maybe you don't see the passion she has for you that burns in her eyes when glances at you to catch that 5 sec attention you give that you may perceive as affection.

But what if, someone else tries to step up the plate that you hesitate to proceed on, would it motivate you to love her back n see she is the one you could lean on.

Your killing her slowing, and the pain, heartache, stress is constant

And your doing this shit to her without a guilty conscious.

How could you?

She dedicates her life to you, invests all her time, money and tears in you

Only to get  sentences full of bullshit and excuses

AND STILL, she refuses. She refuses to turn her back on “her nigga”. You nigga.

She loves you.

All women need is some appreciation and attention, but that means nothing if your heart isn’t in.

We know the difference.