She is...More precious than... in the loving memory of my mother, Bobbie Benjamin

Wed, 06/25/2014 - 18:47 -- Bravo

She is...More precious than the jewels that surround her King, the Queen is flawless her love is deeper than the bluest ocean the greenest forest...

Strength and honor are her clothing, her fashion statement she's elegant in all her ways; her everlasting fragrance is her love she spreads it all with a simple touch, a dimpled smile and her reason for it all is her gentle child, her loving children, compassionate, a hard worker for her hands are willing

She is..more precious than the jewels that surround her King, the Queen is flawless her love is deeper than the bluest ocean the greenest forest

Her strength lies in her family her son who is a man to be, her husband love continually, her daughter who takes after her virtually spectacular.. Royalty in her apparel, her appearance is that of majesty actually

She is..more precious than the jewels that surround her king, the queen is flawless her love deeper the then bluest ocean the greenest forest

Second in authority, her etiquette is morally admired and adorably attractive as the more you see basking in her queenship her blessings coming from her own giving birth to Queens and princes giving strength to growing bones

She is..more precious than the jewels that surround her King, the Queen is flawless her love is deeper  than the bluest ocean the greenest forest

savigirl14

This is the most goregous poem I have read in a poem I'm glad to meed someone that can write something so sincere about their parents keep writing

Bravo

Thank you I really appreciate the encouragement I will definitely continue