Scales (Image)

There's been something weighing on my mind; you see, girls are supposed to be these
pretty
little things, with
ditsy
little brains,
but what has society's image done to our self-image?
Has it helped us to grow? Or has it caused us to
slowly
go
mad?
You see, we are told that we are only worth as much as the numbers on the scales, but when we look into the mirror we don't see what we want; all we see are shells.
Shells
of girls we once were
Skeletons
of girls long passed
Shadows of who we want to be, and
Splinters
of those no longer seen.
But girls listen to me!
You are worth more than the price of the scales!
You are more beautiful than the color of your makeup, or the shape of your face and the color of your hair. None of that matters compared to the inner beauty that shines within you. So let that beauty shine!
Let it shine because you are worth more than all the gold in the world because you are gold. You are gold no matter what you have been told: that "You're only worth as much as the numbers on the scales'. But know this: you are who you are and at that you will
Never
Fail.
You are not the size tag on your jeans so stop worrying about your jeans, don't worry about anything, because God? He has it
All
Under
Control.
So eat your lunch, and stop worrying about your weight. Forget about the lies they've told you today and yesterday and know that God will love you
No
Matter
What.